- 1.2. To allow essential parts of our web site to operate for you.
- 1.3. To operate our content management system.
- 1.4. To operate the online notification form - the form that you use to contact us for any reason. This cookie is set on your arrival at our web site and deleted when you close your browser.
- 1.5. To enhance security on our contact form. It is set for use only through the contact form. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
- 1.6. To collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to improve your experience of our site and enable us to increase sales. This cookie collects information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from, and the pages they visited.
- 1.7. To record that a user has viewed a webcast. It collects information in an anonymous form. This cookie expires when you close your browser.
- 1.8. To record your activity during a web cast. For example, as to whether you have asked a question or provided an opinion by ticking a box. This information is retained so that we can serve your information to you when you return to the site. This cookie will record an anonymous ID for each user, but it will not use the information for any other purpose. This cookie will last for a period of time after which it will delete automatically.
- 1.9. To store your personal information so that you do not have to provide it afresh when you visit the site next time. This cookie will last for a period of time after which it will delete automatically.
- 1.10. To enable you to watch videos we have placed on YouTube. YouTube will not store personally identifiable cookie information when you use YouTube's privacyenhanced mode.